Outlook Calendar with Plant Sciences
Setting up reservation calendars for Metro Staff
To be able to reserve calendars for LAWR equipment (projectors, laptops) and rooms (PES 3001, 2005, etc), we share calendar access with Plant Sciences. Administrative personnel who will be asked to reserve equipment and rooms will need access to the calendaring system.
Staff who are reserving rooms or equipment in LAWR will need to be added to the appropriate groups in Campus Active Directory. Please contact Metro IT.
Step by step (Office 365 Web UI)
- Log into https://365.ucdavis.edu and open your calendar.
- One the left hand side, right-click Other calendars and choose Open Calendar.
- The PES rooms all begin with PES. Search on "PES 3001" for example, select it from the found list, and click Open.
- The LAWR calendars all begin with LAWR. Search on "LAWR" for example, select the calendar from the found list, and click Open. Exclude "LAWR PES 2004/2005/3001". These are all under just PES 2004/2005/3001.
Step by step (Outlook)
- Open your Outlook Calendar
- Right-Click Other Calendars and choose Add Calendar - From Room List
- In the top left, enter LAWR and click the right arrow to search. Double click on the checkboxes for the rooms you need. They will appear at the bottom. Exclude "LAWR PES 2004/2005/3001". These are all under just PES 2004/2005/3001.
- Press OK when you've selected all your rooms.
- Repeat for PES.